Dudley, West Midlands
£275 - £325 per day
3 months ago
My client is niche in their sector and are growing rapidly. They want an up and coming finance manager who can join them immediately and might look to go permanent. The organisation has a a great working vibe, family feel but corporate.
You will be responsible for a team of management accountants.
- Business Partner to the Regional and Service Managers to generate insight, support commercial understanding and aid decision-making in their services.
- Ensure the accuracy of management accounts by completing revenue reconciliations, staffing and agency reviews, fixed costs reviews including prepayments, accruals etc
- Detailed interrogation of trends within the accounts. Highlight and communicate any significant findings.
- Prepare consolidated group accounts pack with commentary to be distributed to the business
- Ownership of the balance sheet review, ensuring accurate and reconciled balances are maintained
- Prepare commentaries and present accounts in monthly reviews with Group FC
- Prepare finance reports discussing monthly performance for the Managing Directors