Castle Donington, Leicestershire
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Bens
6 months ago
Gleeson finance are delighted to be working in partnership with this business in Castle Donington, to recruit a qualified Finance Manager, with 2 direct reports.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be the lead finance contact on site responsible for the day to day financial activities of the business and leading the finance team.
Working closely with the Group Head of Finance, you will be responsible for preparing, developing, and analysing financial information for the Company and assisting with the commercial decision-making by providing appropriate financial information and advice about implications of decisions to aid growth and profit.
- Production of monthly management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Weekly/monthly cash flow forecasting and management.
- Assist with business forecasting/budgeting.
- Maintaining/updating the standard costing of parts and analysis of variances to these standards so the business has accurate data to make informed decisions.
- Monthly/weekly reports and analysis on business performance to identify the detail behind the numbers to drive for business improvements.
- Oversee all tax and regulatory compliance, including statutory submissions to HMRC.
- Provide analysis information on KPI's.
- Generate accurate costings.
- Manage payroll function.
- Support the Senior Account Assistant with the sales and purchase ledgers.
- Custodian of the Company Insurances, Pension Scheme, Private Medical Scheme and act as fleet manager.
To be considered, you will be a fully qualified accountant, with a recognised qualification such as ACA/ACCA/CIMA. You will be an analytical thinker, be hands-on, with staff management skills. Manufacturing industry experience is essential.
In return, you will receive a salary of up to £55,000, 25 days holiday, free on site parking, and flexible working, including a 4.5 day week (half day on a Friday).
For further information, please apply, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Finance, Business Partner, on 07812 079718.