£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
7 months ago
I am working exclusively with my client in Northampton to recruit a commercially and technically minded Finance Manager into an exciting Manufacturing business. This role is available due to growth, and will suit someone who is seeking a role where they want to add value to a business. You will work closely with a very talented Group FD who genuinely enjoys developing people and will allow you the autonomy to manage your team and workload as you see fit.
The role offers progression, a very competitive benefits package and a great working environment where people are genuinely valued and given the opportunity to reach their full potential.
The successful Finance Manager will be working for a highly profitable manufacturing business who T/O approx. £60 million by operating various revenue streams. The company have strong values which they live and breathe and are seeking a positive, down to earth candidate who has a sense of humour, a strong work ethic and the ability to take accountability.
This role will give the Finance Manager exposure to a very interesting business where you will be able to put your own stamp on things and work closely with the Group FD and Senior Management team to make things happen.
As the Finance Manager you will have full ownership of the numbers and will manage the Finance team, focusing on developing and improving the reporting of business performance as well as the following:
- Manage a team of 3 and develop and nurture them to deliver accurate and timely information
- Oversee the preparation of monthly management accounts including variance analysis to budget and forecast
- Provide commentary for the figures and any variances to budgets or forecasts
- Ensure accurate reporting is completed on time for decision making purposes
- Ensure the month end close process is smooth
- Work closely with Operations and assisting with preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Production and improvement of various daily, weekly and monthly MI reporting
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- Identify opportunities to improve the accounting processes and be able to challenge existing ways of doing things
- To get involved in a variety of Commercial projects.
As the successful Finance Manager you will be / have:
- A fully Qualified Accountant.
- Manufacturing background would be advantageous but not essential.
- Previous management experience with the ability to coach and support a small team is ideal.
- Able to work closely and build relationships with people including non-finance.
- A strong and proficient user of Microsoft Excel.
The Benefits Package
The successful Finance Manager will be offered:
- A supportive Manager
- Career progression and development
- Fun, friendly and values driven environment to work in
- Salary of £50K/£60K
- Competitive bonus scheme - up to 25%