West Midlands, England
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Gleeson RG are exclusively working with a fast growth Business that provides transformation expertise to complex high valued manufacturing organisations for a Finance Leader.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join an award winning highly professional, diverse, dedicated and driven organisation on this long-term initiative.
As a Finance Leader your responsibility will be to coach and mentor key personnel in how to develop and implement appropriate financial business planning, reporting and decision making best practices. You will be working alongside beneficiary employees in order to develop their skills to ensure the selected companies' financial management and associated processes are capable of supporting a company on a growth curve.
- Coaching of best practice in appropriate financial models and supporting processes used to underpin the business planning process.
- Support the beneficiaries to improve their decision making processes to include investment appraisals and post decision making reviews.
- Assist the beneficiaries to improve their performance management mechanisms to measure and predict performance. This should include an appropriate framework for reporting performance and driving actions, with relevant KPIs, quality variance analysis and action planning.
- Coaching the finance function to improve integration with the rest of the organisation to become an integral part of the decision making process. Coaching other functions to understand the integral part they play in the management of costs, working capital and business planning
- Assist the beneficiary in implementing processes to support risk management, to include scenario analysis on financial forecasts.
- Support the beneficiary to align financial KPIs to their business plan deployment process and cascade targets throughout the organisation.
- Support and advise on financial control activities e.g. Activity Based Costing, Value stream accounting and budget control.
- Fully Qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Manufacturing Experience is desirable
- Ability to coach & mentor
- Flexible in approach and enjoy working in a role that offers a variety of challenges
- Ability to engage with all levels within the business
Up to £65,000 + Bonus + Package
Home based with UK travel required