£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a high-growth global service business in Crewe, who are looking to recruit a Finance Inventory Controller. The finance function within this business is going through an exciting period of growth, with a number of opportunities arising within a number of business units within the group.
There is lots of flexibility with this business, with 3 days a week working from home. They also have lots of other benefits, including an on-site gym. Salary for the position is up to £55K, plus a strong package on top.
The role would be a fantastic fit for a qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) accountant, with strong technical skills and the ability to manage and work with large data sets.
You will have a curious mindset, have the confidence to constantly review and challenge data and have the ability to identify risks and opportunities in current processes.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Inventory Controller position:
- You will be involved in various tasks, with a focus on inventory reconciliation and process improvements
- You will control the day to day running of stock reporting
- You will develop, improve and refine existing reports and processes
- Ensuring all stock is correctly valued and accounted for and identify areas of risk
- Leading on the ERP implementation project
- Providing weekly provision forecasts, with supporting commentary and narrative
- Develop system reporting and process improvement
- Managing system variances with operations and ensuring adjustments are made in line with SOX requirements
The following experience is required for this Finance Business Partner position:
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified
- The ability to drive process improvement
- Ability to lead on high-profile projects
- Strong systems skills, with the ability to manage large data sets
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional Excel skills