£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + + study support
about 1 year ago
Are you a recent Finance Graduate? Do you want to work for a successful, friendly organisation-based in Nottingham? Are you looking for a role with a clear career pathway with opportunity for study support?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a commercially focused organisation who are seeking a dynamic and bright graduate for a Graduate Finance role, to kick start their career in Finance.
You will be welcomed into a corporate and sociable environment, and be a part of a truly successful organisation, where hard work is valued and recognised.
- Regular financial reporting: monthly management reports, outlook reports and annual budget
- Validate and communicate data across the wider business
- Delivering to deadlines
- Cash flow analysis
- Invoicing administration duties
- Financial query handling
Key requirements of the role:
- The successful candidate will be a recent graduate with a minimum of a 2:1, ideally financial related
- Ability to communicate effectively, adapt and a strong desire to progress within the business
- Strong Excel & MS Office skills
- Highly numerate
- Technically minded with excellent attention to detail
- Logical and analytical in their approach to tasks
This is the perfect opportunity for a graduate to gain invaluable, educated experience in a business which can offer a varied and exciting career pathway with endless possibilities.
Please apply to find out more!
- To apply for the Finance Graduate position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.