City of London, London
£110000 - £130000 per annum + Executive Benefits
about 2 months ago
Finance Director - Transformation
Are you a FTSE commercial Finance Director with a heavy slant towards change? Do you command a salary of between £110,000-£130,000 per annum + executive package? If you are looking for an opportunity to join a business where your development is truly only limited by your own potential then please read on.
The role of Finance Director is critical to the on-going growth and reorganisation within the business. You will be supporting through a period of significant change as finance lead on multiple change projects. This successful applicant will partner closely with the current executive team, in particular with the MD, to deliver strategies for the establishment of long-term revenue plans and corporate performance. The successful candidate must have excellent commercial negotiation experience with a clear vision for supporting in unlocking the potential from additional business lines in the future.
Key areas of expertise for the Finance Director will include:
- Ideally a background in a large multi-disciplined recruitment business.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering high profile cultural and operational change.
- Full P&L ownership of a growing business.
- Responsibility for managing large teams.
- Working with the business development team to ensure the business maximises revenue opportunities.
- Partnering with key customer representatives to secure opportunities for new lines of business.
- Managing the budgeting & forecasting process including the introduction of robust analysis tools.
- Establishing the key areas of performance and service delivery targets.
- Definition and delivery of long-term financial objectives.
- Working closely with industry bodies, auditors and other external parties to ensure agreed contract delivery parameters are met and future business development potential is maximised within strict guidelines.
- Identification and development of areas for improvement in the use of resources across finance & commercial management.
The Finance Director we seek will be a qualified accountant, have a strong academic track record, commercial background within recruitment, with an ability to strategically direct a high-growth business from a financial perspective. A genuine business partner, you will work to the highest standards of corporate governance with a track record in delivering innovative solutions to complex, long-term challenges. A formal accountancy qualification, with strong academics, will be highly-regarded, along with an ability to manage and engage with a wide variety of stakeholders. The successful individual will have experience in liaising directly with high-profile customers and other strategic partners. Candidates with the potential for immediate start will be extremely well received.
As this role is private and confidential, no additional information can be released until a CV has been received and positively vetted.