Finance Director - Full Time - 5 Days Per Week On Site
£8,000-£90,000 + Car Allowance, Bonus, Benefits
Gleeson Accountancy Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a Manufacturing client who seek to appoint a Finance Director.
The role of Finance Director is to ensure the business achieves a strong financial performance, providing financial advice and support to the Managing Director. This role reports to the Divisional MD with "dotted line responsibility" to the Group Finance Director of the parent company for financial policy.
The client site is in Gillingham, Kent, and attendance is expected 5 days per week on site.
About the role
The Finance Director is accountable for day-to-day operations and long-term strategy.
- Advising the MD and Senior Management Team on all matters relating to financial performance, growth strategies and plans.
- Leading the budgeting, forecasting and planning process, maintaining robust financial systems, leading and motivating the finance team (2)
- Control of all financial and accountancy matters including month end reports, management accounts, cash flow management, compliance, presentation of management information and KPIs
- HR advice and support and preparation of data for board presentations.
- Qualified Accountant
- Manufacturing / Distribution / Stock experience preferred
- Existing Financial Controller / No.2 level
- Functional accounting and reporting experience with entrepreneurial mindset - demonstrable strong mix of Financial Control and commerciality.