Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with an international manufacturing business, with a UK turnover of over £500 million, based in Wolverhampton. They are on the lookout for a Finance Director, who would own the finance function for a £250 million business unit within the group.
This is a high-profile role within the group, with an international remit, and a number of Business Partners reporting into it. There is also excellent potential to progress to a more senior level in around 2 years time.
The role requires a qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) finance professional, who has substantial commercial experience within either a manufacturing or engineering environment, who is looking to take their career to the next level.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Director position:
- Full accountability for the forecast and performance at a local level
- Accountable for the full P&L, including central allocations and AFM
- Effective business partnering to senior stakeholders within the business unit
- Responsibility for the success and development of 6 Business Partners
- Following standard controls and identifying risk
- Reviewal and approval of all proposals and bids
- Collaboration between the business unit and other functional teams
- Ensuring governance reviews are in place and adhered to
- Supporting the development of the business unit's strategy, which underpins the wider group's strategic plan
Key requirements for the position:
- You must be either CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified
- You must have substantial senior commercial finance experience within either the manufacturing or engineering industries
- You must have experience or the ability to work and communicate within a complex matrix organisation
- Proven experience of managing, motivating and leading a team
To apply for the Finance Director position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.