East Midlands, England
£110000 - £130000 per annum + Car, Bonus and Excellent Benefits
4 months ago
Our client is a market leading group, that have achieved consistent year-on-year growth and been incredibly resilient through the last 12 months. Highly acquisitive, they continue to invest and work with many leading global brands.
This is a new and high profile Divisional Finance Director appointment in the East Midlands, reporting to the CEO and Group CFO. The Finance Director (FD) will play an important role in providing commercial support to the board of directors to continue to drive performance and deliver success. They will also execute plans to invest further in the division and will have a critical role in the exciting transformation of the business.
The FD will support the ongoing change journey, by leading and developing a high performing finance team, as well as working collaboratively across the entire group.
This FD role is key to ensuring robust financial controls are in place, and performance reporting available on a timely basis, supported by clear messaging and interpretation to drive further value add activity. The FD will need to contribute to the overall leadership of the division and board and support in making appropriate strategic choices to deliver the profitable growth targets for this expanding business.
For this Finance Director role in the East Midlands successful candidates must have/be:
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACMA) with significant post-qualification experience
- An experienced Divisional Finance Director, ideally within a multinational group structure
- Experience of leading and managing within an FMCG group is essential
- Extensive experience of analysis, KPI management, budgeting, strategic planning and cash management
- Experience of change management and business development
- Proven experience of running a divisional finance team and a track record of leading high performing teams
- M&A experience desirable, given the acquisitive nature of the group
This is an opportunity to join an already successful business and take it to the next level. Ideally suited to candidates who enjoy making a difference and working within a changing environment, where people are recognised and successes are shared.