Birmingham, West Midlands
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are exclusively recruiting for a Finance Director in the Midlands who will be responsible for a portfolio of Care Homes.
This role will manage a portfolio of Care Homes across the UK. You will lead on providing consistent and in-depth financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting and be fundamental in providing financial guidance to aid business growth strategy.
- Overall responsibility for finance
- Ability to think and operate strategically and preparing a business for further growth
- Broad commercial perspective
- Treasury management
- Lead on integration of newly acquired businesses and projects
- Maintaining investor and banking relationships
- Monitoring covenant compliance
- Oversee the statutory audit including reviewing the statutory accounts and corporation tax returns.
- Implementing and developing systems
- Consolidating the monthly management accounts, budgeting, financial modelling and forecasting.
- Fully Qualified (ACCA, ACA OR CIMA)
- Experience of working at a senior Finance level in the Care Home industry is essential
- Experience of managing investor relationships
- M&A experience desirable