Birmingham, West Midlands
£90000 - £100000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Circa 20% Bonus
6 months ago
Finance Director - Birmingham - £90-£100,000 per annum + Car Allowance + circa 20% bonus
I have been retained by a small tech business near Birmingham to secure their next Finance Director. In brief the successful candidate will create a step change within the existing function, support the growth ambitions of the leadership team in terms of acquisitions and ultimately allow the owners to exit the business at some point in the future. The Finance Director is a key part of the executive management team, reporting to the Managing Director, the role will have overall responsibility for all aspects of finance and to lead the Group's commercial finance activity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing commercial challenge, support and advice to the senior team and partnering the MD in the delivery of performance
- Key member of the executive team to support acquisitions and taking a lead with a post-acquisition integration work.
- Leading and developing a high performing finance team and instil a culture of continuous improvement
- Full ownership and accountability for the integrity and accuracy of the P&L, Balance Sheet and Working Capital requirements
- Overall responsibility for cash management with a demonstrable track record in cash flow forecasting and working capital management
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with strong commercial experience
- Have experience of financial leadership roles and broad finance experience to include financial control, financial planning and partnering
- Demonstrable experience in growing revenues, EBITDA and managing working capital and cash
- Post-acquisition integration work
- Experience of driving a performance culture
If this role is of interest, please apply with your full CV and current package.