Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working in partnership with a growing £40m Turnover Logistics Business based near Stoke-on-Trent who are looking for a Finance Director to work in partnership with an MD. You will be commercially focused.
- Leading the finance strategy
- Partner with Business Development and Commercial Teams to drive improvement in sales revenue and customer profitability.
- Support global finance decisions and local implementation there-of.
- Promote a cost conscious culture, helping the management team gain best value and drive non value adding activity from the businesses.
- Develop an understanding of the cost drivers of the business and aid management in controlling these.
- Maintain effective relationships with external auditors.
- Ensure compliance with internal audit requirements.
- Ensures strong financial controls are operational throughout the region including effective segregation of duties.
- Statutory reporting: maintain effective processes and procedures for conversion from US GAAP accounting to local statutory reporting.
- Fully qualified (ACCA, CIMA OR ACA) with minimum 5 years experience as an FD.
- Manufacturing/Retail/FMCG or Logistics Experience
- Capability of connecting with the operation and all levels in the company.
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £115k
Package will include a Car Allowance, substantial bonus dependent on company performance and enhanced pension.