£90000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Car Allowance, 15% bonus
8 months ago
Are you a strategic, commercial Finance Director, with strong leadership skills, looking for a new challenge within the manufacturing sector?
Have you previously led the finance function of a manufacturing site, influenced the SMT and key stakeholders bringing about change, resulting in increased profitability and better controls?
Are you hands-on, close to the numbers and costings, with a keen eye for detail?
If so, this could be the opportunity for you. Based in Droitwich Spa, we are seeking an experienced Finance Director to lead a successful and world leading manufacturing business in a global market.
The Finance Director will be responsible for:
- Ensure that the shape, skills and the experience of the finance team is appropriate and keeps pace with business requirements.
- Business partner the operational and technical team to deliver strategic objectives though EBITDA and turnover for the site.
- Oversee the production of the management and statutory accounts, delivering timely financial reporting to both Site and Group.
- Ensure that internal controls are appropriate and maintained. This includes cost variance analysis reporting and overseeing cost reduction activities and efficiency improvements.
- Standard costing operational detailed assessment.
- Develop and maintain the 5 year plans.
- Analysis to to support both long-term and short-term business decision making, to drive profitability and operational performance.
- Oversee audit and annual stock take.
- Manage cash position, provide monitors and improvement plans to achieve targeted levels on stock, debtors and creditors.
- Maintain prompt budgeting and forecasting.
- Ensure prompt and accurate financial regulatory compliance in line with Corporate Policy, Statutory Requirements and IFRS.
- Maintain robust controls over the financial systems.
- Oversee payroll administration.
- Oversee IT team.
WHO WE SEEK:
As the successful Finance Director you will be a fully qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with an extensive manufacturing background. You will have proven hands-on experience of managing all areas of Finance, have strong transformational leadership skills and experience to support the business to operational success.
The Finance Director we seek will have a natural desire to continuously improve processes and procedures; a leader who can work closely with the Senior Management Team building relationships and trust; influence; and with your financial analysis drive strategic success and increased profitability.
The following benefits package is available to the successful Finance Director:
Base salary of between £90-100,000
15% bonus potential
Defined contributory pension
If you are interested in applying for this excellent Finance Director position, based in Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire, and being part of the success story, please apply to this advert with your most recent CV at your earliest convenience. Thank you.