GRG Executive Search has been retained by an exciting tech business based in Lancaster. Following recent investment our client is now looking to hire a Finance Director to join the board who is able to help drive the growth strategy of the business.
Working alongside the CEO we are seeking an ambitious and dynamic finance professional capable of steering the business through a significant period of growth, change and transformation.
This business operates in a high growth market at the cutting edge of new technology and boasts an enviable blue-chip client base, supplying into a number of household names.
As CFO you will be responsible for delivering the following:
- Managing all external stakeholders, including financiers, bankers, insurers and auditors.
- Managing any external investment processes, re-financing and fund raising.
- Driving the finance team to deliver financial results and information to the business in a timely and commercially-enhancing manner.
- Overseeing the production of statutory reports and monthly management accounts.
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Establishing and monitoring internal controls, cost drivers, and efficiency potential.
- Offering insightful advice on cash management, variances and other trends that might improve and enhance profitability and service delivery.
- Driving improvements to business information systems and period end deadlines.
- KPI development and reporting.
The successful individual will have an outstanding academic record, be able to demonstrate the ability to deliver strong financial management and control within a growth environment and drive the commercial agenda of the business, partnering closely with the CEO.
You will be a qualified accountant with exposure of delivering strategic change ideally within a corporate finance/private equity backed environment.
Please click "apply", or call Liz Gilliver on 0121 631 1751 for an initial conversation.