12 months ago
Lancashire-based PE backed tech engineering business is recruiting an experienced Finance Director to join its board. Reporting to the Managing Director and supporting the strategic development of the organisation my client is seeking a Finance Director with a strong track record of operational, commercial and financial delivery.
From its head office based in Lancashire, the Finance Director will enhance business performance through delivering synergies and value through innovation.
The role will support the Managing Director to drive change and commercial development of the business and operate as a true business partner to support the operational running of the business and M&A activity.
The role will be specifically responsible for the following:
- Driving the finance team to deliver financial results and information to the business in a timely and commercially-enhancing manner.
- Offering insightful advice on cash management, variances and other trends that might improve and enhance profitability and service delivery.
- Driving improvements to business information systems and period end deadlines.
- KPI development and reporting.
- Liaising with external stakeholders, including Investors, banks, insurers and auditors.
- Overseeing the production of statutory reports and monthly management accounts.
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Establishing and monitoring internal controls, cost drivers, and efficiency potential.
- Working closely with the IT team to develop more robust and streamlined processes and automation where appropriate.
The successful individual will have a strong track-record delivering strong financial management and control whilst driving the commercial agenda in an Investor backed environment.
You will be a qualified accountant with exposure to delivering strategic change ideally within a private equity backed environment.
Please click "apply", or call Liz Gilliver on 0121 631 1751 for an initial conversation.