Birmingham, West Midlands
£100000 - £150000 per annum + package
about 1 month ago
The role of Finance Director is critical to the on-going growth within this multi-site retail business currently sitting at a turnover of around £300 million per annum. The Finance Director will partner closely with the current executive team, in particular with the CEO and CFO, to deliver strategies for the establishment of long-term revenue plans and corporate performance. The successful candidate must have excellent commercial negotiation experience, strong people skills with a clear vision for unlocking the potential from additional lines of business over the next 12 to 18 months.
Key areas of expertise for the Finance Director will include:
- Full P&L ownership of a growing business.
- Establishing and developing a highly-skilled team of direct reports.
- Working with the business development team to ensure the business maximises revenue opportunities.
- Partnering with key customer representatives to secure opportunities for new lines of business.
- Managing the budgeting & forecasting process including the introduction of robust analysis tools.
- Establishing the key areas of performance and service delivery targets.
- Management and development of Finance, IT & Procurement.
- Definition and delivery of long-term financial objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with ambition, integrity and highly-developed commercial aptitude to - join a business that can offer genuine career growth in an agile and innovative environment.
The Finance Director will be a qualified accountant, have a strong academic track record, commercial background, with an ability to strategically direct a high-growth business from a financial perspective. A genuine business partner, you will work to the highest standards of corporate governance with a track record in delivering innovative solutions to complex, long-term challenges. A formal accountancy qualification, with strong academics, will be highly-regarded, along with an ability to manage and engage with a wide variety of stakeholders. The successful individual will have experience in liaising directly with high-profile customers and other strategic partners.
The package for the successful Finance Director will comprise a salary of circa £100k - £150k per annum plus package.