£75000.00 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
7 months ago
A new and rare opportunity has to come to market for a Finance Director to form part of a respected senior management team for a well-known business in Shropshire.
As Finance Director you will be solely responsible to develop and drive financial performance and continuous improvement throughout the group.
This is a rare opportunity which will oversee the whole finance function and the strategic oversight of internal and external reporting, tax and treasury, statutory, financial planning and analysis and transactions.
Typical responsibilities will entail
- Delivery in the group's five-year strategic plan, budgets and quarterly forecasts including tracking and performance.
- Oversight of all financial transactions such as cash, treasury and tax matters
- Oversight of the preparation and submission of internal reporting with a detailed analysis of variances.
- Production of the annual statutory accounts, audit and overseeing any recovery plans where needed whilst ensuring the group is adhering to all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To lead, motivate and manage a team through very busy periods such as month-end, year-end, budgeting and audits.
- Maintain and develop key relationships across the business and the wider group forming part of what is a respected senior management team to enable the delivery of all goals set amongst each other.
This is a challenging yet very rewarding post. In order to apply, you will need to be a chartered accountant (ACA/ACCA) who can demonstrate proven management and business skills, operating in a similar role as Finance Director or Group Financial Controller.
This business will offer a great career for the chosen individual offering a very competitive basic salary, annual bonus, defined pension contribution scheme, private medical insurance and competitive holiday scheme.
For further information, contact Gino Lombardi or apply online now.