£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in an exclusive partnership with a high-growth global manufacturing business in Wolverhampton, who are recruiting a Finance Digital Transformation Lead. The finance function within this business is going through an exciting period of growth, with a number of opportunities arising within a number of business units within the group.
This is a newly created position within the business. You will work closely with the teams in the West Midlands, but also on an international level around Europe (via Zoom, from the UK!).
You will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid fashion, with at least 2 days a week from home. Salary for the position is up to £65K, plus package.
The role would be a fantastic fit for a qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) accountant, who has led on software integration project within finance functions.
You will focus on developing a digitalisation strategy for finance, challenging traditional ways of working to transform into a more digitalised Finance function, and execute the strategy across the whole division.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Digital Transformation Lead position:
- Understand the process challenges facing the global Finance teams
- Evaluate and prioritise the challenges where a digital solution could achieve maximum impact
- Develop a Finance Digital roadmap that is aligned to the organisational strategy and objectives
- Identify which of the corporate tools are to be used to deliver the roadmap. This will require working with the Digitalisation Team to identify new technologies to help deliver digitalisation initiatives that address the identified challenges.
- Define the process for creation of new reports/digitalisation.
- Deliver the agreed roadmap including step by step through UAT, end to end, final user sign off and PIR.
- Work with the Controls team to create and maintain the digital framework the finance function work from to support the digital transformation journey.
- This role will be required to lead the finance digital division, to promote and support the use of the new technology across the finance function.
- This position will require a high level of independent and critical thinking as well as collaboration across the finance function and with the Digitalisation team to bring the finance digitalisation strategy into realisation.
The following experience is required for this Finance Digital Transformation Lead position:
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to work autonomously managing, prioritising, and delivering multiple projects
- Proven track record of delivery of finance digitalisation
- Effective engagement and communication skills
- Change management skills to design, implement and optimise processes with drive and energy
- Solid financial grounding preferably within a large corporate environment