£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
Finance Development Manager - Reading
This is an opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading hospitality businesses. Private Equity backed and highly acquisitive, this company has experienced phenomenal growth which has created immense opportunity within the business. Entrepreneurial in spirit and fast moving, I am seeking a Qualified Accountant to lead Finance Projects.
This company is quickly evolving and as such the role requires a self-starter that can work autonomously. The focus of the role will be to manage the integration of acquired businesses whilst ensuring integrity in the reporting and that adequate financial controls are maintained.
- Ad-hoc project work across the finance spectrum.
- Process implementation for new initiatives.
- Act as Finance Project Representative as and when required.
- Work with the Finance Controls team to review, identify and resolve areas of financial weakness.
To be considered for this role, you will be a qualified accountant that has worked in a fast moving, low margin business who has experience of acquisition integration.
- Qualified Accountant with PQE.
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions and integrating businesses.
- Possess a proven ability to drive and influence change and improve processes and controls.
- Strong commercial focus to allow for a wider view and understanding of the implications of risk management to the businesses.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups, modelling and similar)
- Strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and creative thinking
- Knowledge of system design, development and implementation.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
A real opportunity exists for an individual to make this role their own.
There is enormous scope to develop and grow with this organisation. If you would like to find out more, please contact me at