Acocks Green, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Are you an ambitious finance professional looking to pursue an analytical career path? Does a progressive, commercially minded business structure sound like somewhere you would thrive? If so, please read on.
I am proud to be supporting a market leading commercial brand based near Acocks Green looking to add a Finance Data Analyst into their growing finance team. You will be based in the newly renovated offices on a permanent basis, for a salary of between £25,000-30,000 PA depending on experience.
Working closely with the Financial Controller and Commercial Director, the successful Finance Data Analyst will be expected to provide insightful analysis on pricing structures and product success to support the business' growth plans, with a focus on profitability. It is vital you have exceptional systems skills (including Excel and SQL), can creatively improve processes, and have the confidence to support implementation throughout various departments within the business. This is an attractive, commercially focused role which will kick-start your transition from a finance role into an exciting new analytics chapter!
- Provide in-depth analysis of various product detail
- Present insights and give recommendations to senior management
- Maintain and set up stock codes within the SAP system
- Produce weekly, monthly and yearly reporting
- Writing and using SQL to extract data and produce bespoke reports
- Develop advanced Excel spreadsheets to assist with pricing analysis
- Investigate and respond to pricing queries within stock data
A bit about you:
- Previous experience within a finance background - an understanding of costs, margins and profitability
- SAP experience would be beneficial
- Outstanding systems knowledge - Excel (VLookups, Pivot Table Manipulation) & SQL
- A strategic thinker: areas of this role are newly created; it is crucial you can think outside the box
- Prior experience of other financial data packages e.g., hyperion
Areas of this opportunity are newly created, so if you are a dynamic and analytical accountant looking for your next step in a commercially driven role, the sky will be your limit! You will have ample opportunity to mold this position to your expertise, provide invaluable information on a vast product range and boost your career with a welcoming, forward-thinking brand.
Get in touch today for more details - / 07554335466. I am shortlisting for this position on Friday 13th (not a bad omen - I promise!)