My client are looking for a finance data analyst who is capable of building excel models, performing data cleanses and BI insights within a recognised manufacturing business in Nuneaton.
This is a key role within the finance team with an important part of this role concentrated on the value add side of finance.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
* Business partnering with operations managers and senior stakeholders
* Developing solutions and problem solving
* Dealing with large and sometimes complex data and providing analysis
* Reviewing trends and producing commercial insight
* Analysis issues and reporting back on what could be improved
* KPI Management and improvement Profile
* ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
* High attention to detail
* Excellent business partnering skills
* Strong on excel
* Change management experience
* Commercially minded
The role is for an initial 6 months and is offer £250-350 per day.