Leeds, West Yorkshire
4 months ago
A well-known, market leading service provider based in Leeds are looking for a Finance Data Analyst to join their team to support a business critical data transformation project.
You will be responsible for not only providing support to month end reporting and delivery of data migrations, but you will also act as a data SME performing data extraction and analysis across multiple platforms.
Along with the ability to troubleshoot reporting issues, you will also maintain documentation on data models an provide support across the systems.
What do we need from you?
- Advanced SQL experience with the ability to analyse large data sets and run SQL queries
- End to end data analysis and extraction
- Knowledge of SAP and background in Finance/Understanding of Accountancy principles
- Ability to build data transformation models
- Understanding of ETL processes and ability to forecast and report
- Passionate about data and determination to resolve issues
Please apply here with your CV or contact Keeley for further information.