Birmingham, West Midlands
3 months ago
Finance Data Administrator. Do you have master data experience? Have you worked in a fast paced high volume environment and enjoy ensuring financial information is accurate?
This is a full time permanent position reporting into the Operations Director and supporting the wider finance function with their day to day. You will be responsible for ensuring all information is current and correct in line with company procedures and client agreements.
- Processing changes and maintenance in line with agreed processes and procedures
- Supporting delivery to the finance function
- Processing the set-up, changes to and deletion of customer & suppliers within the finance systems
- Reviewing mailbox queues
- Perform Data Cleanses
- Loading of interfaces
- General ledger coding,
- Updating billing details, payment terms & bank details
- Help improve processes and quality of work
- Finding the cause of problems in the business relating to finance data
- Previous Master Data or High volume data experience
- Previous experience in a Shared Service Centre Environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Accurate Data Input
- Excellent customer service both internally and externally
To apply for the Finance Data Administrator position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.