Willenhall, West Midlands
£18000 - £26000 per annum + full study support and great benefits
22 days ago
Our client is one of the UK's top retail chains who is looking to bring in a Finance Co-ordinator to their Willenhall Finance Department. The role will entail financial reporting and interpretation of Management Information (MI) and KPI's, with a business partnering element to the role through liaising with multiple stakeholders.
A Finance Co-ordinator will typically:
- Providing day to day support for all aspects of the Finance Function, assisting in preparing and maintaining the financial accounts on a periodic basis.
- Complete all Finance Reporting requirements and analysing them on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Supporting in the provision of financial and commercial information and commercial information.
- Managing a performance Management Framework .
- Supporting the production of Budgets, Forecasts and Analysis of costs and developing KPIs, leading improved targets and processes.
- Trend analysis of flash Management Information
An ideal applicant for this Finance Co-ordinator vacancy will be:
- Qualified by experience (QBE), Part qualified or working towards a relevant accounting qualification such as AAT.
- Experience of working in a similar role and a fast paced environment with financial reporting and commercial acumen.
- Excellent Excel knowledge (such as pivot tables, v-lookups) and the ability to analyse data.
- Any relevant distribution or supervisory experience would be highly desired.
In return for your skills the client is offering a salary up to £26,000 and an excellent benefits package including full study support. If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch:
☎+44 (0) 7904 480 058 ✉