£45000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working exclusively with a well established FMCG business to recruit a commercially focused Finance Business Partner/Financial Analyst based in Stoke-on-Trent. The role will be either a direct perm or temp to perm hire. Working for the financial controller and with the wider business this role will be a critical role in supporting internal and external stakeholders across sales and wider operational functions.
As the Interim Finance Business Partner/Financial Analyst, you will provide detailed insight to the board while building strong relationships business wide. The role requires an autonomous, experienced management accountant to drive performance and be able to communicate effectively inside and outside of finance. You will be given free reign to implement changes where needed and deliver increased business performance during the business wide change.
As the successful Finance Business Partner/Financial Analyst, you will be:
- A fully Qualified Accountant.
- Strong management accounting and budgeting & forecasting experience
- Experience of partnering in a fast paced environment
- Able to work closely and build relationships with people including non-finance.
- A strong and proficient user of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong varied ERP knowledge