West Midlands, England
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Car Allowance, 30% Bonus, Pension
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are thrilled to be working in partnership with a hugely successful FTSE 100 manufacturing firm as we support them in the recruitment of an experienced Operations Finance Business Partner. The business in question has several sustainable product lines and is considered a genuine leader on corporate environmental ambition this proves to be an exciting time to join this rapidly growing and fast paced business.
This position sits within a multi-site manufacturing business unit where you will partner closely with the General Managers for the sites, providing support, insight but also challenging them when needed and playing a key role in influencing operational decisions.
You will provide insight into key drivers including cost, productivity, waste, and fibre efficiency to influence decision making and to drive action planning. You will get involved with site level analysis to understand the performance of specific assets and take the lead on the month end reporting cycle, working closely with the Commercial Finance Business Partner and Head of Finance.
You will lead the cost modelling process for the business unit, ensuring a consistent approach to attributing costs to production assets. You will help teams across multiple sites to better understand the drivers of conversion costs, lead the drive to reduce working capital, and work closely with procurement to facilitate supplier, category and saving initiatives. You will also take the lead on the coordination of investment activity for the business unit, working with General Managers and operational leads to develop manufacturing sites.
The is a Hybrid role offering remote working from home 3-4 days a week with a requirement to visit each of the five sites in the division once a month.
- An accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- At least five years of post-qualified experience in relevant positions
- A strong understanding of financial management and reporting, financial controls and processes, implementation, and governance
- Highly motivated, collaborative, innovative, confident, able to influence business stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment (preferably manufacturing), able to adapt to change and to make quick decisions
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (specifically Excel),
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus up to 30% and a £7,000 car allowance
- Pension and share scheme
- Private medical insurance, life assurance and income protection
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme and corporate discount
This is a superb opportunity to work for an established international market leading firm, offering incredible career progression opportunities both here in the UK and across the world!