£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Pension, Bonus & Private Healthcare
25 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting an industry leading infrastructure management and development firm. The business in question is seeking to add an experienced and qualified (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) Finance Business Partner to an exciting divisional team based in Warwickshire. This role will be operating under a hybrid working pattern with significant flexibility available for the successful candidate.
The purpose of this role is to effectively collaborate with your finance colleagues to ensure provision of consistent, high quality financial information reinforced by high quality insight and financial advice, supporting the business to deliver the right financial outcomes
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited):
- Support the delivery of the latest strategic business plan and in-year forecasts to ensure it is always up to date, key assumptions are documented and reasonable, and that the impact of key sensitivities are visible and well understood to drive performance.
- Act as a business partner for assigned stakeholders to support them in generating and interpreting business information and using it effectively to make informed business decisions
- Own the relationship with your business stakeholders, building strong rapport and trust to achieve the credibility to enable challenging discussions around commercial performance.
- Understand the financial challenges faced by your business leads and strategically influence them to deliver options to meet our financial targets now and in the future
- Support the divisions performance reporting processes for assigned stakeholders. Use and present financial and performance analysis and insights (including key performance metrics), to help the leadership team build a comprehensive understanding of business performance and a clear view of progress against improvement initiatives, incentives and regulatory targets.
- Engage with stakeholders internally and externally to understand best practice and to influence decision makers.
- Actively contribute to help drive commercial and non-financial performance related decisions. Support the management of financial risks and the implementation & maintenance of controls
- Support the investment appraisal processes for assigned stakeholders
- Support Regulatory Business Plan for assigned stakeholders
- Present financial information in a style suitable for both a finance and non finance audience, delivering insight and highlighting priority areas for focus, ensuring inefficiencies are corrected optimised for the longer term. Provide action plans to address issues and ensure corrective actions are delivered on a timely basis.
- Support the implementation of continuous improvement and performance excellence activities, consistently achieving strong results.
- Proactively build own knowledge of market regulation and its impact on the industry and the business to support key decisions and advise and guide own business area.
This role will be operating under a hybrid working pattern with significant flexibility available for the successful candidate.