£781 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus, Car, Pension
8 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a well known retail brand based in Nuneaton who are recruiting for a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) to join them as a Commercial Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis
Main Duties: Finance Business Partner, Nuneaton
- Drive the impact and understanding of financial information through insightful reporting and interpretation to influence decision making and promote business performance across the Business.
- Finance Business partner / Decision Support for all areas of the Business.
- Present industry, competitor, consumer and economic trends to provide context.
- Advise on key business planning assumptions, risks, opportunities and correction plans.
- Support future strategic planning and target setting.
- Responsibility for production of rolling forecasts and annual Budgets.
- Partner respective Business areas from a Finance perspective.
- Develop KPI analysis both financial and operational, revenue and profitability analysis
- Evaluate capex investment plans
- Building a greater understanding and helping to drive the profitable success of the overall business.
- Provide insight and analysis in assisting the team to ensure targets and goals are met
- ROI analysis by channel
- Continuous performance management and Budget optimisation with stakeholders
- Monthly reporting schedules prepared for the Corporate board.
- Instrumental in the compiling of annual budgets in line for your area of the business
- Ensuring scheduled reports are produced on time and efficiently. Promote continuous improvement
- Assist the Senior Finance Business Partners (Retail, Digital, Trading, Commercial, International) with ad-hoc analysis projects and insight
If you are a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) looking for a highly commercial Finance Business Partner role within a fast paced and complex business based in Nuneaton please do get in touch