Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£50000 - £60000 per annum
19 days ago
We have partnered up with a very well-established business as they are now looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team in Wolverhampton. The vacancy is a great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join the company at an exciting time with the opportunity for future progression and personal development. The role is working with senior management and key decision maker, reporting directly into the Finance Director during a time of growth and development within the business.
You will be Business Partnering directly with the companies financial and non-financial senior management team, working on forecasting, operations, analysis, acquisitions and CAPEX, displaying the confidence and gravitas to support and challenge at all levels throughout the organisation and be autonomous you will:
- Understand complex and evolving client contract and its financial and commercial implications.
- Understand business risk factors, materiality and revenue recognition principles.
- Identify and address issues which affect business performance.
- Proactive business analysis to help drive profitability and understand business levers.
- Design, implement and produce bench-marking reports and analysis to support the business to enable decision-making.
You will have responsibility for FP&A throughout the business and play a key part in reporting to all areas of the business alongside the MD and FD and be involved with:
- Presentation of the financial analysis and forecasting to senior business leaders.
- Interpretation of financial variances from a commercial and delivery perspective, with the ability to make recommendations to drive performance.
You will have strong analytical skills together with the ability to communicate across business function and at all levels you will also need:
- Strong excel skills
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- Ability to work under pressure autonomously whilst adhering to strict deadliness.
- High attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders and explain complex financial information.
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and willing to get involved with the business and approach challenges /problems and their resolution with a positive 'can do' attitude.
- An enthusiastic strong team player.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA ACCA ACA or equivalent)
- Experience in working closely with the business and operations in a business partnering capacity
- To have worked in a service environment.
This is truly a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and skilled Business Partner to find the next step in their career.
If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch:
My client is looking to pay between £50,000 - 60,000 DOE