Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
11 months ago
Finance Business Partner - 40 - 50k + Bonus
Do you enjoy interacting with the commercial and operational teams to provide critical business information and analysis? With the drive and ambition to influence change within an organisation that are lacking support from their commercial finance teams?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a service provider who are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner.
The organisation are a well established service organisation who due to a recent restructure are looking for Qualified Accountant who wants to develop their career within a fast paced and commercially focused role. The business is offering a wide range of exposure from management accounts, partnering with multiple internal departments to providing insight and detailed analysis.
Progression is available internally and high performers who can identify areas of development and implement change, will be the first rewarded.
As the Finance Business Partner you will be involved in:
- Support the Commercial Director and Operational team with sales and margin analysis and reporting
- Validate Direct Sales assumption within business case proposals
- Validate and reconcile monthly sales and margin forecasts
- Support the Commercial Director with the on-going product and customer rationalisation project
- Responsible for managing and collating the Sales forecast and budgets by channel / customer/ product type as input to the Financial forecasts/budget
- Prepare monthly Sales analysis for inclusion in the monthly review presentation
- Communicate financial measures to non-financial stakeholders
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Head of Finance
Finance Business Partner Package
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 25 days holiday