£35000 - £40000 per annum
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a reputable business as they look to recruit a confident and commercial Accountant on a permanent basis.
This role is paying up to £40,000 with fantastic management and a flat structure opening up multiple routes for personal development.
Reporting into the Head of Finance you will be responsible for assisting in the production of monthly management accounts as well as acting as assisting the Business Partner in providing support to Area Managers across the region. You will also be responsible for analysing and reporting on key business information.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Business partner for a specific business unit(s), providing financial support and guidance to business unit directors/managers.
- Assist in the timely and accurate preparation and production of monthly management accounts and weekly performance reports.
- To lead the month end financial process for the business unit, providing insightful commentary on key monthly variances for the results and presentations where appropriate.
- Provide management reports and analysis to the Head of Finance.
- Assist with budget and forecast processes and preparation.
- Investigation and analysis of the management accounts and business performance, identifying and explaining any variances.
Skills and Experience
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified or studying towards qualification
- Experience of working within a demanding and fast paced finance environment
- Able to convey complex financial information in a simplified manner
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Excel