A global organisation is looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner, this position provides support with financial analysis, reporting and planning for all Finance processes supported through the organisation. The role supports both internally within the organisation or externally to the wider business on the areas of, customer debt, work in progress, time recording or accrued revenue. The successful Finance Business Partner will be working for an employer who offers excellent career progression opportunities and an excellent study package.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the development of the financial budgets and quarterly expense forecast and analysis
- Support the production of reports and high-level analysis to actual and forecasted financial performance to the Leadership team
- Assist in implementation to new systems and procedures and documenting processes where appropriate
- Contribute to the design, collation and production of reports as per agreed schedules, including: KPI's, Governance packs and cyclical reports
- Analyse data and provide commentary on the situation detailing any improvements or decline in the numbers along with the analysis.
- Report and analyse metrics relating to Service Level Agreements (SLA) and performance targets within the business and ensure focus is on actions to improve
As the successful Finance Business Partner you are likely to have:
- A degree preferably an Accounting degree.
- Wanting to study an accounting qualification, ACCA or CIMA or have already started studying towards this qualification
- Good Excel skills
- Ideally some experience of working in a Finance environment.
- Experience or report writing or generating would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
There is a very good study support package with this opportunity along with a very competitive benefits package. To apply for the Finance Business Partner position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.