Finance Business Partner - Solihull - 50 - 55k + 5k Car & 10% Bonus
The aim of this role is to act as the Finance Business Partner, and take the lead to drive and support external partners with strategic projects, lead the quarterly pricing process and provide recommendations whilst also taking ownership of projects to ensure delivery.
The role would suit an ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualified Accountant who has previous experience working in a fast paced and growing organisation, with experience managing and maintaining relationships with multiple stake holders and leading on a variety of projects that will support the businesses growth strategy.
Financial Services experience would be an advantage, but not essential, however, partnering experience and demonstrable examples of where changes of been identified and delivered is.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Have a detailed understanding of all products offered and contribute to business understanding of these products along with customer and partner performance.
- Manage and maintain relationships with partners to understand key deliverables from both a BAU and strategic perspective. Provide support and guidance through business and governance processes to ensure the best outcome in all instances as viewed by the Management Board.
- Lead meetings and discussions during the Budget cycles to ensure the correct sales levels and appropriate modelling assumptions are used in production of the joint P&L and associated outputs. Ensure alignment between the agreed Business Case and formal submission in the Budget, including the modelling and reporting in Hyperion, and any other group reporting.
- Act as a conduit between partners and to lead the quarterly pricing process and monthly P&L review. Take responsibility for the delivery of the joint strategic initiatives across Finance and the wider business line.
- Engage with the Data and Insight teams to facilitate and lead in the production of appropriate dashboards / data feeds with clearly articulated variances to the P&L and business case assumptions, outlining the overall longer term impacts and proposing next steps.
- Work closely with the wider Finance teams to ensure appropriate engagement and understanding of strategic deliverables and timescales. Ensure there is support from the wider Finance team in prioritising to meet the strategic deliverables in the timescales required and mitigating risks to the business line.
Finance Business Partner package on offer:
- £50,000 - £55,000
- £5,000 Car Allowance
- 10% Bonus
- Private Medical
- Flexible working