Up to £38000 per annum + Pension, Study Support
4 months ago
Job Title: Finance Business Partner
Location: Staffordshire, Birmingham
Salary/Benefits: Up to £38,000, Company Pension, Full Study Support & 25 Days Holiday
Overview of the Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a large, market leading organisation who are looking for talented people to join them in their expanding finance team. Based in the Staffordshire region this business has an annual turnover of £70 million with rapid plans for continued growth.
How can this role benefit you? Not only can this position offer you a competitive package you'll have the opportunity to join a reputable business that pride themselves on their rewarding culture. With full study support provided, you will be mentored throughout your career and given all the training and skills needed in order to succeed within your career.
- Business partner for various business units providing financial support and guidance to business directors/managers
- Lead, develop, implement and review finance process across supported business units
- Produce month end financial reports and lead the month end financial process for the business units
- Support and strengthen balance sheet reports
- Own the monthly accounting process as well as analysing and forecasting the annual business planning process for the business units
Requirements of the Role:
- Must be part or newly qualified ACA / ACCA / ACMA or equivalent
- The right candidate must be near the end of qualification with management account experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Previous experience with balance sheet control and reconciliations and provide diverse solutions to problems
- Proven ability to support non-finance staff in a management of cost centres
- Strong IT and Microsoft excel skills
If you are someone who fits the above criteria and would like to find out more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Zoe Mansfield on 0121 752 3824 or email for a confidential conversation.