£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in an exclusive partnership with a leading manufacturing company based in Wolverhampton, who are looking to appoint a Finance Business Partner. With a strong presence in the market and a commitment to innovation, quality, and customer satisfaction, this business has established itself as a trusted industry leader.
Job Description: As a Finance Business Partner, you will play a crucial role in supporting the financial decision-making process within this manufacturing business. You will work closely with various stakeholders, including senior management, department heads, and operational teams, to provide strategic financial guidance, analysis, and insights. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with department heads to develop and maintain accurate financial forecasts, budgets, and business plans.
- Providing financial analysis, insights, and recommendations to support operational and strategic decision-making.
- Monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) and financial metrics, identifying trends, and proactively highlighting areas for improvement.
- Conducting variance analysis and investigating the underlying causes of deviations from budgeted/forecasted figures.
- Developing and implementing financial models, tools, and processes to streamline reporting and enhance decision-making.
- Assessing investment opportunities, conducting financial feasibility studies, and supporting the evaluation of capital expenditure projects.
- Supporting the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial closing processes, including the preparation of financial statements and management reports.
- Collaborating with the finance team to ensure compliance with accounting standards, internal controls, and statutory regulations.
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders, providing financial guidance, and acting as a trusted advisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A relevant accountancy qualification (e.g., ACCA, CIMA, or ACA) is imperative.
- Proven experience as a Finance Business Partner or a similar role within the manufacturing industry.
- In-depth knowledge of financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and management accounting principles.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data and provide actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at various levels.
- Advanced proficiency in financial modeling, Excel, and other relevant financial software.
- Solid understanding of manufacturing operations and familiarity with cost accounting principles.
- Experience with ERP systems (e.g., SAP) is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.