£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
16 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are excited to be exclusively supporting a well-known brand in their search for a Finance Business Partner. Based out of the Warwick office 2 days per week alongside a salary of between £50,000 - £60,000 + 15% bonus, this is a unique opportunity for a motivated individual to play a key part in one of the most innovative projects in decades.
The Finance Business Partner opportunity is a mix between technical and commercial accounting, with the expectation to work hand in hand with Directors of the Strategic team. Working with business leaders to understand financial performance and relay to stakeholders, it's key you'll have the ability to break down financial information to non financial stakeholders.
- Supporting the Director and their management team in decision making with your financial insight
- Hold the business accountable from plan to performance, ensuring financial forecasts are based on credible assumptions to drive insight and confidence in the plan
- Ensure rigorous challenging of investment decisions to ensure spend is understood
- Get involved in ad-hoc projects to help build the financial and operational infrastructure
- Work closely with your Finance Business Partner colleagues to embed a top performing finance performance culture, identifying weaknesses and implementing solutions
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Demonstrable experience in stakeholder management
- Ability to challenge when something doesn't make commercial sense
- Experience working within large teams, with the ability to build relationships across the business