Finance Business Partner in Coventry - 47 - 53k
Recently Qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) or currently studying at finalist level? Would you enjoy analysing operational performance data and providing valuable insight to non-finance functions?
I am working with an international organisation who have recently created a number of exciting roles for potential new employees. This role will see you working within a small business unit which has a team of 6 and looks after a highly commercial area of the business. The Operational Finance Business Partner in Coventry will primarily focus on supporting the business with financial reporting and analysis, that will invariably support decision making and drive performance directly associated to the Operational teams.
This role would therefore be perfect for an individual who until now, hasn't been able to secure the opportunities to move away from the mundane month end process - but would like to start building on their business partnering skillset. You'll have the support of a wealth of historical experience in your management team, and the commitment to passing on their knowledge and support to you as a newly qualified/finalist - with a desire to seeing you subsequently take over their roles.
The organisation is well known for progressing talented individuals and are looking for an Accountant who is constantly looking to improve and is hungry to move into a leadership role in the future.
Finance Business Partner in Coventry responsibilities will include:
- Business partner the Operational team, analysing and reporting on financial performance
- Provide financial support, analysis and challenge to the business including financial performance reports and decision support analysis
- To assist in the production of the company's management accounts to agreed deadlines
- Investigate labour costs and provide recommendations on how to improve/reduce costs
- Support Ops teams with Budgeting and Forecasting
- To investigate and report on accounting issues identified during the preparation of the management accounts
- To identify and implement improvements to processes and controls
- To prepare and review the financial statements / reports for the relevant business area in a timely and accurate manner
- To maintain the integrity of the businesses accounting transactions and ensure anomalies / variances are resolved with relevant parties.
The right person for the Operational Finance Business Partner in Coventry role will either be making a first move into Industry from practice or has previous experience in a business facing analytical role.
Finance Business Partner in Coventry Package:
- £48,000 - £53,000
- 25 days holiday