£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking for a dynamic and experienced Finance Business Partner to join a high growth fast-paced FMCG business in Burton Upon Trent.
You will be reporting into the Head of FP&A and managing the business partnering for the logistics side of the business, working closely with the senior leadership team and navigating relationships across all teams of the business.
As Finance Business Partner, you will work closely with the commercial teams to provide financial support and insight to drive profitable growth. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, while ensuring the accuracy and integrity of financial information.
- Partner with commercial teams to develop financial plans and budgets
- Provide analysis and insight to support decision making
- Monitor financial performance and identify areas of opportunity for improvement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement strategic initiatives
- Conduct financial modeling and scenario analysis to support business cases
- Prepare regular financial reporting and variance analysis
- Manage the month-end close process, including accruals, prepayments and reconciliations
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
- At least 5 years of experience in finance, with a focus on business partnering
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with financial modeling
- Experience working in the FMCG industry is preferred
As well as a hybrid working model, our client offer a competitive salary and benefits package such as 10% bonus. as well as a dynamic and collaborative work environment. Apply now for immediate consideration.