£48000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are thrilled to be exclusively supporting a Leicester based retail group to recruit a newly created a Finance Business Partner role in the Commercial Team. Offering a hybrid working pattern, exceptional progression alongside a salary of between £48,000 - £60,000, I am looking to speak to ambitious, commercially minded finance professionals.
As a Finance Business Partner, you will play a key role in partnering with the business to provide financial insights and analysis to drive profitable growth within new and existing business areas. A large part of this role will be business partnering, profitability modelling and driving improvements.
This is an excellent opportunity for a first-time mover from an accountancy practice to transition into industry and work within a leading retail group.
- Partner with the business to provide financial support and advice to help drive profitable growth.
- Monitor and report on the financial performance of the business, providing commentary and insights to support business decisions.
- Develop and maintain profitability models to support forecasting and planning activities.
- Support the development and delivery of business cases for new initiatives and investments.
- Identify and drive process improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Create board packs for Senior Management and Directors
- Experience of working within large group businesses
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified or studier
- Ability to think on your feet and present to all levels within the organisation
- Prior experience in creating financial models
- Demonstrable experience of working to tight deadlines
- Commercial experience is desirable, however we would also love to hear from candidates looking to make the move from practice into industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a leading group and play a key role in driving profitable growth. If you are a commercially focused finance professional and looking to drive your career forward, then we would love to hear from you.