£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Bonus & benefits
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are proud to be working exclusively with a household brand name who are seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their team. This opportunity is ideal for someone with experience in audit, making their first time move from practice into industry, or someone with an industry background.
As a Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for providing financial insight, analysis and support to key stakeholders across this FMCG business, helping to drive informed decision making.
- Salary £50-55k
- Up to 12% bonus
- Hybrid working 3 days in the office
- Extensive benefits including private medical and dental
- Flexible working hours
- Work collaboratively with senior management and other stakeholders to provide financial and business insight and analysis
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders across the business, acting as a trusted advisor and finance expert
- Prepare financial forecasts, budgets and management accounts, ensuring accuracy and adherence to company standards
- Identify and analyse financial risks and opportunities, providing recommendations and solutions to mitigate or capitalise on these
- Contribute to the development of business strategy, providing financial expertise and analysis to support decision making
- Support the development of financial processes and systems, continuously seeking opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and support as required
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience in a finance business partnering role, ideally within a commercial environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex financial data and communicate findings in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, delivering high-quality work under tight deadlines
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to understand and contribute to business strategy
If you are a qualified accountant with experience in a finance business partnering role, and are looking for an exciting new challenge, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV today!