£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
17 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a well-known UK retailer in the West Midlands, who are looking to add a new Finance Business Partner to support the digital side of a newly acquired ecommerce business.
This is an exciting commercial opportunity to join a brand well-known for their excellent working culture and internal progression. You will have a hybrid working model, with an excellent salary and overall package on top.
This business has gone from strength to strength in recent years and there are no signs of their growth slowing down, which will, in turn, provide you with further potential to grow within the business.
Once in the role you will:
- Produce a suite of business reporting which will summarise and explain weekly and monthly business performance to the Director of Digital.
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders in the business will help to drive performance through effective and focused performance management.
- Act as a Business Partner to provide support and challenge to the Operations Team.
- Provide analysis to challenge business performance.
- Assist with the generation and analysis of overhead budgets to ensure budgets are stretching, achievable and aligned to the corporate goals.
- Manage wage reporting and analysis to assist the Digital team to deliver against wage targets.
To be considered you will be CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified with sound commercial experience. You must have examples of building internal relationships quickly and influencing senior stakeholders. Experience in digital and/or ecommerce is also desired.
In return you'll be joining a leading UK Retail brand and be leading a digital project on a brand new acquisition. Future progression into other business units, or into Group will be on offer.
As well as a c£60,000 salary you will be entitled to bonus, medical, 33 days holiday, staff discounts and 2 days work from home per week as standard.