£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
19 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be supporting a global manufacturing business in their search for a Finance Lead to join them on a permanent, full-time basis. Working within a forward thinking and driven team, this opportunity is best suited to an individual with demonstrable business partnering experience, alongside the ability to dig deep into a P&L. Salary is up to £65,000 depending on experience and offers excellent career progression and exposure to the wider business.
The successful Finance Lead will be based in the Warwick site on a hybrid basis, surrounded by a team of accomplished finance professionals within the field. It's key the individual has a curious mindset and is keen to get stuck in and take on a challenge to drive performance forward. You will be given the autonomy to take full ownership of your work and grow professionally, resulting in genuine pride in your role within the business.
Working closely with your specific region, the Finance Lead will build on existing foundations to enhance performance across the team and support the Finance Business Partner. You will be responsible for all aspects of financial accounting, reporting and support for your region, taking true ownership within the commercial team to improve profitability across international business.
- Ensure month end accounts are prepared in accordance with policy
- Business Partner with the wider commercial team to ensure influence is had across key departments
- Review and analyse monthly results, present to the wider team and reflect on any variations
- Identify risks and opportunities, working with both financial and non-financial stakeholders to drive improvements and forward thinking
- Lead balance sheet account reconciliation processes in partnership with the Shared Service Centre, ensuring all ledgers are reconciled and investigated where necessary
- Analyse processes and systems, identifying areas for continuous improvement
- Support internal controls processes and audits as required
- Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) finance professional, ideally with FMCG industry experience post qualification
- Key understanding of complex accounting procedures and concepts, with experience withing in a Group or Shared Service Centre being highly regarded
- Exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to look beyond the numbers to identify improvements
- Great communication skills, with the ability to break down key financial information to operational stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrable ability to develop relationships at all levels based on integrity, respect and trust
If you would like to hear more, please apply today.