Gleeson Recruitment Group are thrilled to be supporting an industry leading brand looking to add a Finance Business Partner to their Redditch based team. Offering outstanding benefits, progression, and an excellent hybrid working policy, this is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded professional looking to develop into a true Finance Business Partner.
The successful Finance Business Partner will be shaping key commercial decisions, partnering with key stakeholders throughout the business to drive the brand forward. You will be given autonomy to influence projects, with some involvement in month end and the support of a successful finance team.
As Finance Business Partner you will report into the head of the department and is responsible for the following:
- Build strong relationships within the non-financial stakeholders to take a joined up, proactive approach to avoid budget overspends.
- To act as a financial leader within the section team through insight and challenge.
- End-to-end ownership of key account budgeting and re-forecasting processes.
- Commercial financial support appraising business projects/product launches.
- Commercial financial analysis to support pricing decisions/strategy.
- Ensure productivity targets are met through accurate forecasting & tracking.
- Drive visibility & cost control around current and future spend patterns across the section with a focus on the forward-looking implications of overspends.
- Challenge the section team to ensure an efficient balance between preferred and required.
- Track the section headcount and challenge temporary labour and overtime.
- Coach section teams in order to own and control their productivity delivery.
The ideal candidate for this Finance Business Partner role will be fully qualified with industry experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong ability to business partner & influence executive stakeholders.
- Experience within new projects, costing and group-level decisions.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
- Experience within a retail or FMCG business
What's On Offer?
- Salary up to £50,000 + benefits + £5k car allowance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Eligibility for a generous bonus scheme
If you are a commercially minded analyst/accountant looking to drive your Finance Business Partner career forward, apply today.