Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be partnered with an industry leading business who are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team in Longbridge. The role will take responsibility for both internal and external forecasting and budgeting reporting in to the Head of Strategic Land Finance. As Finance Business Partner you will also partner with project and development managers and directors. With this in mind you will develop lead KPI reporting and recording supporting to control costs and drive cost efficiencies.
What's On Offer?
- Package 50,000 - 60,000
- Hybrid working
- Excellent career progression opportunities - Number 2 in Finance
- A positive, inclusive and energetic working culture
As Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure all relevant postings have been made by group team (disposals/P&L on disposals/valuation adjustments). Furthermore, any incorrect postings/coding to be raised with group finance team and reversed/corrected in following month.
- Analyse and interpret relevant internal performance management KPI's - develop a good understanding of the business and the broader commercial property industry
- Production and development monthly analysis for project/development teams at a site level basis i.e. cost and revenue reporting to comparison versus forecast and budget
- Support Group processes including the preparation of information monthly P&L / full cash flow forecasts and business performance commentary for the monthly Finance Report
- Submission of weekly cashflow forecasting to the Treasury team and answering any queries raised.
- Assist in the full preparation of the monthly board report, business unit reviews and other KPI/external reporting for the business.
- Input into the divisional cashflow, forecasting and outgoing cashflows as well updating individual appraisals
- Involvement in the quarterly / half year / full year valuation process and drive accuracy in the valuations
- Specifically related to strategic, support the annual budgeting and business planning process through providing robust an accurate financial analysis and modelling
- Regularly review forecasts using professional and measured assumptions to make strategic and effective recommendations that can feed into accounts and the strategic plan
The ideal candidate for this role will already have line management experience along with:
- Chartered Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA / qualified)
- Highly commercial individual, with good stakeholder management, strong communication skills and experience in working in Real Estate.
- The right individual will have a curious mindset, with good attention to detail
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently to solve complex problems
- Able to communicate complex issues in an understandable way to a variety of stakeholders
- Able to handle multiple deadlines and prioritise appropriately
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert!