£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + + study support
26 days ago
Gleeson are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for a large corporate organisation based in Warwick This is an exciting time join a small tight knit finance team which is part of a larger corporate business.
Depending on experience the Finance Business Partner can expect a salary up to £40,000 per annum + a fantastic study support package and flexible / hybrid working.
Key Responsibilities for Business Partnering and Reporting
- Monthly management account analysis and delivery of insightful commentary into financial performance reports
- Support with financial analysis to aid decision making and support company strategy using analysis to identifying areas of opportunity
- Present monthly business meetings updating on financial performance and Communicate key financial performance updates to senior stakeholders.
- Leading the operations team through new FP&A processes and initiatives
- Ownership of Net Income Forecast
- Developing analysis within powerbi & excel
- Work with the financial accounting team to understand the period P&L and draw out key message on performance based on variances and trends
- Maintaining strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Part qualified / Finalist ACCA / CIMA
- Analytically minded and numeric
- Commercially minded
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Determination and drive to succeed