Up to £60000.00 per annum + Benefits
23 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working in partnership with this well-known, market leading business, as we support them through their growth phase. We are seeking a commercially driven Finance Business Partner to provide financial management across the company, with the overriding aim of helping the Group to improve the financial performance. This is a key role working with other members of the Senior Leadership Team.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, you will be an ambitious, experienced candidate, with proven experience of building strong relationships within the non-financial stakeholders to take a joined up, proactive approach. You will be a true financial leader, taking ownership of the delivery of business projects.
This is a remote home working role, with around 1 day per week visiting sites across the UK.
- Identifying opportunities to improve business performance, adding financial and commercial knowledge to discussions and supporting the delivery of key financial targets.
- Provide commercial support in new business opportunities, bespoke pricing and contract renewals.
- Business partnering, providing guidance, support and expertise.
- Month end reporting and analysis, providing informative analysis of month end performance, identifying key variances, underlying causes, risks and opportunities.
- Forge strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development and pursuit of strategic finance goals, through capital allocation and commercial decision making.
- Strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Ideally ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent.
- Resilient self-starter who identifies problems and implements solutions.
- Strong business acumen to diagnose business performance issues & implement improvements.
- Credible and persuasive communication skills with proven ability to influence.
- Broader understanding of management accounts, business reporting and financial operations.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
- Circa £60,000
- Bonus up to 20%
- Private Medical Cover
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading, exciting brand with positive and down-to-earth culture
If this sounds like you, please call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718 for further information, or apply direct!