£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + 25 days holiday + bens
29 days ago
Finance Business Partner - Margin Analysis
Based in Thame, Oxfordshire
£40,000 - £45,000 + 25 days + pension + bens
Office based, 3-4 days per week, 1-2 days at home
We are delighted to be partnering one of our Thame based clients, as they seek to appoint an experienced Finance Business Partner, to support the Head Of Finance with a number of different tasks. This role is ideally suited to someone who has potentially previously, or currently working within the Recruitment or Staffing markets and is able to add value quickly, with minimal training.
Your role will be exciting, challenging, varied and very hands on. This is ideally geared to candidates who are likely to be Qualified by Experience, or maybe stop-studiers. You will receive full training on their systems and how they operate, but they are seeking candidates with a good understanding of margins, revenue, costs as well as being able to work in a high volume environment.
Your duties as the Finance Business Partner will include:
- Preparing, reviewing various periodic reports (Weekly, Monthly and Annually) to provide data integrity in respect of Sales, Gross Margin and Payroll
- Constant reviewing of margins, and contract rates, providing analytical reports to senior management
- Also providing analysis of Temp Payroll reports on a weekly basis
- Being responsible for the preparation of weekly, monthly and annual management and financial information in line with requirements of the role
- Providing data manipulation, as well as variance analysis and other analytical methods to provide insightful information and commentary to support the management team and Directors
- Providing measurement and analysis of financial and statistical information through the production of key performance indicators and metrics
- Continuously be building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams within the business
- Ad-hoc project work
Ideal profile as the successful Finance Business Partner
- Ideally you will be able to offer previous experience working within a similar role (ideally from within a recruitment or staffing business)
- Experience of manipulating data in value and volume
- You will also be able to build trust, communicate effectively, collaborate with others, solve problems analytically. Show strong attention to detail and demonstrate high integrity and organisational skills
- Superb communication and systems skills
- Happy to work within the Thame Office on a regular basis
This is an exceptional, newly created role, that sits within the heart of the finance team. Please do get in touch for further details and for a full job specification.