Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £55000 per annum + Central location, healthcare, pension
6 months ago
Outstanding opportunity for a Commercial Finance Business Partner to join a global brand name, based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre. This role is a truly commercial business partnering position, to support the decision-making for both the commercial (sales and marketing) and operational teams within the business.
The Finance Business Partner key responsibilities will include:
- Provide insight and analysis to support pricing decisions, and to enable business to make data-based decisions.
- Financial support to appraise business projects.
- Commercial review of the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Support in delivery of commercial tenders.
- Preparation and evaluation of monthly management reports.
- Lead discussions on financial performance with global Head Office.
- Preparation and review activity-based budgets in conjunction with Senior Management Team.
- Support the delivery of quarterly forecasts.
The successful Finance Business Partner will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with a university degree of 1st or 2:1, and proven experience within a commercially-orientated finance role and excellent MS Excel skills. If you have specific experience of business partnering sales and marketing this would be a distinct advantage, though not essential.
In person we seek a driven, enthusiastic problem-solver; someone who can quickly understand a business and consider the wider implications of decisions made. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships, and influence senior decision-makers in the business across departments. You will be able to communicate and present complex information effectively, and constantly seek out and find new opportunities to improve the business results and processes.
In return, the Finance Business Partner will receive a salary of £50,000 - £55,000 dependant on experience, plus a good defined contributory pension scheme, private healthcare scheme, and other flexible benefits to financially enhance your package. You will be working in central Birmingham, which is easily accessible on all public transport routes. And great for an excellent social life should you wish.
If you see your next career step working in the heart of Birmingham city centre, for a top-class global brand, leaders in their field, please apply to this advert at your earliest convenience. Or feel free to confidentially get in touch directly with any other questions. Thank you.