West Midlands, England
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car allowance and bonus
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with an extremely well-known FTSE250 business, who are recognised for their excellent and progressive working culture, who are on the lookout for a Finance Business Partner, due to sustained growth within the business.
You will receive a salary up to £65,000 per annum, plus a £5,500 car allowance and a bonus up to 10%. You will also benefit from a true hybrid working model, heading into the office once or twice a week.
This Finance Business Partner role will play a key part within the Finance division, who help the wider business achieve its targets and plans. You will be the finance lead for the Technology, Digital and Change functions, helping these divisions develop robust budgets and forecasts, enabling service delivery and supporting transformational change.
You must be ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified, with proven experience in a Finance Business Partner role.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner position:
- Being an effective business partner, providing all areas of technology, digital and change, offering strong commercial guidance and analysis to aid decision making
- Running an effective budgeting and forecasting process
- Providing support to the wider Finance division, ensuring financial processes and financial accounting are completed to an extremely high standard
- Evaluate and appraise tech and digital investment opportunities
- Becoming an expert in the technology, digital and change cost base
- Understanding monthly financial performance and providing appropriate updates to share this
The following experience is required for this Finance Business Partner position:
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified
- Proved finance business partnering experience
- Proven and relevant commercial finance experience
- Experience of planning, forecasting, modelling, partnering and analysis
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Strong leadership skills